Patio spaces add to the functionality and aesthetics of your yard. They extend the indoor areas and help add a very open look to your property. Some homeowners prefer to leave the patios open-to-the-air as they like the spacious look this offers. However, an open patio isn’t of much use during the daytime and it’s not really comfortable to sit out in the yard with the sun blazing down on you.
Benefits of installing patio awnings
One of the best ways to tackle this issue is to opt for patio awnings installations from Half Price Patios. There are a number of benefits to opting for these features, such as:
- They create shaded areas on the patio and make this area more usable even during the daytime.
- If you have kids, you can easily let them play in this shaded area, without worrying whether they would get affected by the harsh rays of the sun.
- You can create an outdoor kitchen area and it can become the perfect spot to relax and entertain, on weekends
- You can choose to get retractable patio awnings; these are ideal as you can open them up or retract them when you want.
- If you are looking for more functionality, you can easily choose to get motorised awnings for your property. These awnings can be operated via a switch in the wall or through a remote control, and you wouldn’t have to get up to open and shut them.
- If you like, you also have the option to add a wind sensor. This can automatically detect the wind and will retract if the conditions are too windy, which prevents the installation from getting damaged.
- There are some other distinct benefits to having patio awnings; today many homes have very large French windows or glass doors that open up into the yard. While these doors lend a very open look to the indoor spaces, they also have a negative impact on the energy-efficiency of your home. The sun’s rays bring in heat which stresses your air-conditioning systems. However, when you get an awning installed on your patio, it automatically lends a certain amount of shade to the indoor spaces and helps maintain a more comfortable indoor temperature, which in turn reduces the stress on the HVAC system.
- Since the interior spaces are well-shaded, it helps prevent the furnishings, curtains and other décor from getting faded due to the sun’s rays.
When you choose to get patio awnings designed and installed by us, you are assured of high quality products and efficient installation at extremely reasonable pricing. We at Half Price Patios are professionals with over 40 years of cumulative experience. This means you are always assured of the best services from experienced experts.
For any more information about our patio awnings or other products such a car ports, slat gates, pergolas, decking, and DIY kits etc., simply call Half Price Patios at this number- (02) 9729 4411. To know what our customers are saying, check this link. You can also send us any queries you have, via this enquiry form..